I Have Experience and Skills.
I have more than 15 years experience in information analysis, structuring, clarifying and communicating. Skills are built on understanding, framing and documenting user needs and designs in the website and product technology areas. I am the founder of 30k Design specializing in product design both digital and physical.
I have many years of experience in roles that include information technology analyst, information architect, website builder, usability specialist, human-computer interaction designer, software architect, project manager and technology instructor.
My Additional Skills:
- Agile Sprint Iteration
- Business Competition & Market Analysis
- Categorization Development & Refinement
- Content Analysis
- Content Strategy Development
- Communicating Between Technical & Business People
- Feasibility Studies
- Focus Group Facilitation
- Implementing Best Practices in User Interaction & Design, (UI)
- Interaction Modeling / Prototyping
- Metadata Schema Development
- Managing Distributed / Remote Teams
- Product Feature Prioritizing
- Project Budgeting
- Project Specifications Development
- Site Mapping
- Social Media Analysis
- Software Maintenance Strategy
- Standards Development
- Taxonomy Development & Refinement
- Technical Teaching
- Usability Testing
- User Experience Mapping
- User Interface Design
- User Task Flow Analysis
- Visual Designing
- Wire Frame Development
I have designed and built over 50 websites with customer-centric information architecture, simplified user navigation and clarified content. Many websites built initially, then I did upgrades and maintenance services performed for over 15 years.
Intuitive Digital Calendar System, Simple and Robust:
Two calendars are visible and third one, for reminders, lives in the background.
Main Individual Calendar: for my/Greg physical (need to be somewhere) appointments.
Family Calendar Shared: minimizes family calendar conflicts, read/revise everywhere.
Reminders Individual Calendar: private notes to stay project focused, does not need to be visible, saves mobile screen real estate.
DoList on the 15th of each month: repeats with ideas gleaned from every day interest, includes events, books, need to read articles, links to review, etc.
Monthly To Do List: repeats on first of month with item reminders and seasonal considerations. To Do List includes home maintenance, car maintenance, fertilize garden, rotate tires, etc, all the basic things easily forgotten.
My Proposed Design of Charge Station LED Light Indicators
Proposed Oct 2015: EV / electric vehicle charging stations can have these status lights to indicate state of charge:
- White: Ready to charge, No internet connection for billing
- Green: Ready to charge, Yes internet connection for billing
- Green Blinking: Charging
- Yellow/Amber: Charge Timer Schedule is Set
- Red: Fault
- Blue: Indicates EV Charging Station Location, Viewed from distance in parking garages
- Dimming LED’s is Important for neighbors, no flashing lights or glow at night
Current light indicators need refinement in my opinion.
- Team Strategy, Inc resource allocation and monitoring software
Details of my user interface review soon.